[vtkusers] wxVTKRenderWindowInteractor 0.6

Mathieu Malaterre Mathieu.Malaterre at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Wed Jul 9 14:43:32 EDT 2003

Hi all,

	I am pleased to announce the release 0.6 of
wxVTKRenderWindowInteractor. You can get it here:

http://creatis-www.insa-lyon.fr/~malaterre/wxVTK/

ChangeLog:

	* The long running bug introduced in wxGTK 2.3.2 is now solved in wxGTK
2.4.1. By default this class won't let you capture the mouse if it
detects you are using a buggy wxGTK version. Otherwise, if you know what
you are doing don't forget to call:

	wxVTKRenderWindowInteractor *vtkRWI;
	vtkRWI->UseCaptureMouseOn();

	* wxGTK 2.4.1 is shipped with a buggy version of wxTimer. So you need
to follow the instructions from my webpage if you plan to use this release.

	* Debug wxWindows lib are now usable thanks to Nigel Nunn (RTTI is working)

	* If you are using Window$ you still need to be carefull wether of not
to delete the Renderer (this also affect the MFC version).

	* SplitSample shouldn't flicker anymore, thanks -again- to Nigel Nunn.

	* For developpers only, wxVTKRWI will use wxGLCanvas -only- under GTK
and wxWindow -only- under MSW. If this is a problem, please report it to me.

	Feel free to report bugs, make suggestions for future releases or any
feedback you may have with this software.

mathieu

--
Mathieu Malaterre
CREATIS