[vtkusers] wxVTKRenderWindowInteractor 0.6
Mathieu.Malaterre at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Wed Jul 9 14:43:32 EDT 2003
I am pleased to announce the release 0.6 of
wxVTKRenderWindowInteractor. You can get it here:
* The long running bug introduced in wxGTK 2.3.2 is now solved in wxGTK
2.4.1. By default this class won't let you capture the mouse if it
detects you are using a buggy wxGTK version. Otherwise, if you know what
you are doing don't forget to call:
* wxGTK 2.4.1 is shipped with a buggy version of wxTimer. So you need
to follow the instructions from my webpage if you plan to use this release.
* Debug wxWindows lib are now usable thanks to Nigel Nunn (RTTI is working)
* If you are using Window$ you still need to be carefull wether of not
to delete the Renderer (this also affect the MFC version).
* SplitSample shouldn't flicker anymore, thanks -again- to Nigel Nunn.
* For developpers only, wxVTKRWI will use wxGLCanvas -only- under GTK
and wxWindow -only- under MSW. If this is a problem, please report it to me.
Feel free to report bugs, make suggestions for future releases or any
feedback you may have with this software.
28 Avenue du Doyen LEPINE
69394 Lyon Cedex 03
More information about the vtkusers