[vtkusers] custom cursor

Nico Vermaas vermaas at astron.nl
Mon Jul 7 03:12:13 EDT 2003

Message: 7
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 16:38:12 +0100
Hi Luke,

How did you do that? customizing the interactor style? I want to make an 'hourglass' cursor during lengthy operations.

Greetings,

Nico

From: Luke J West <ljw at soc.soton.ac.uk>
To: vtkusers at vtk.org
Subject: [vtkusers] Custom cursor and mouse on/off

I've customized an interactor style that has its own complex 2D cursor that
appears on a button down and tracks the mouse until the corresponding button up
event.

It would be better if I could turn off the mouse pointer while in this state.
Is that possible in vtk?

Thanks,

Luke J West : Research Assistant : e-Science
Rm. 566/12, School of Ocean & Earth Sciences
Southampton Oceanography Centre, Southampton
SO14 3ZH  United Kingdom
Tel: +44 23 8059 4801  Fax: +44 23 8059 3052
Mob: +44 79 6107 4783

Nico Vermaas
ASTRON - Westerbork Synthesis Radio Telescope
Schattenberg 1 - 9433 TA Zwiggelte - The Netherlands

tel: +31 593 598710
vermaas at astron.nl