[vtkusers] How do I handle unevenly space CT slices?

Dean Inglis dean.inglis at on.aibn.com
Thu Jul 3 10:28:39 EDT 2003

Robert,

I encountered a similar pb recently but the
cause of the uneven slice spacing was due
to the import software I was using: the
contiguous evenly spaced data was there all
along.  If this is not the case, you may try
using one of the standard vtk readers that
work for general binary data: vtkVolume16Reader,
vtkImageReader ... and use vtkImageResample to
'fill' in the 'missing' slices.  As far as I
know, there is no vtk reader that does this
as part of its API.

Dean