[vtkusers] Vectors from File Input Error

Chris Hood Chris.Hood at noaa.gov
Tue Jul 1 13:52:06 EDT 2003

   When running a tcl script that's supposed to draw streamlines for some
vectors I get the error message:

Object named: Stream0, could not find requeted method: SelectInputVectors
or the method was called with incorrect arguments.
while executing
"Stream0 SelectInputVectors {Magfield}"

I used Paraview to create the script. Paraview created the image fine so it
doesn't have any problem reading the files. Also I couldn't find the Java
equivalent of the SelectInputVectors command when converting the script
into a Java program. Does anyone know what is causing this error or what
the real error is?