[vtkusers] Enabling / Disabling Texture (Probably easy!)

Karlsson Erik erik.karlsson at optronic.se
Thu Jan 30 07:29:47 EST 2003

Hi vtk users!
I have a short question about textures. At the time I have a triangle mesh
with a texture and everything works fine.
The thing is that I want to be able to disable and enable the texture from
my GUI. Is there any way to do this? I Couldn't seem to find any suitable
functions in either vtkTexture or vtkActor. Am I looking at the wrong place?
Any suggestions would be highly appreciated!

Regards,
Erik Karlsson