AW: [vtkusers] Multiple Renderers in a single Window

Chunyan Jiang jiang at TI.FhG.DE
Wed Jan 29 04:40:03 EST 2003

You can try that render->SetViewport(....);
  -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
  Von: vtkusers-admin at public.kitware.com
[mailto:vtkusers-admin at public.kitware.com]Im Auftrag von Matei MANCAS
  Gesendet: Dienstag, 28. Januar 2003 17:14
  An: vtkusers at public.kitware.com
  Betreff: [vtkusers] Multiple Renderers in a single Window

  Hi all,

      I'm trying to have two independent objects in one window : two
different renderers with two objects and two interactors.

      When I add two renderers to the windowrenderer, I can see only the
last added rederer in the visualization window. I think that the two
renderers are located in the center of the window, so the last one mask the
first one. I would prefer to have one next to the other.

      I don't know how to solve this...sorry for this newbe question..

  Thanks a lot for your help

  Matei