[vtkusers] Multiple Renderers in a single Window

Matei MANCAS matei.mancas at tcts.fpms.ac.be
Tue Jan 28 11:14:01 EST 2003

Hi all,

    I'm trying to have two independent objects in one window : two different renderers with two objects and two interactors.

    When I add two renderers to the windowrenderer, I can see only the last added rederer in the visualization window. I think that the two renderers are located in the center of the window, so the last one mask the first one. I would prefer to have one next to the other.

    I don't know how to solve this...sorry for this newbe question..

Thanks a lot for your help

Matei