[vtkusers] no mouse/keyboard interaction under full screen mode in X11

Glen.Coates at csiro.au Glen.Coates at csiro.au
Wed Jan 22 22:48:18 EST 2003

Hi,

I'm having some trouble with the vtkRenderWindow full screen mode under
X11.  When I activate full screen mode, the window renders to full screen
correctly, however all keyboard/mouse interaction with the window appears
to cease, ie no further clicks/keypresses are received by the application.

Initially I thought this was a window manager problem (I use WindowMaker)
because you can still drag selection rectangles on the screen as if you
are clicking on your desktop, however, I have run it under Sawfish and
with no window manager at all, and in both cases interaction with the
window ceases when full screen mode starts.

I am using Redhat 8.0 with VTK4.0, on a system with a GF4MX and official
NVIDIA drivers loaded.

Can anyone offer any suggestions as to why this is happening?

--
Cheers,
Glen