[vtkusers] (no subject)

Yasin Alakese y_alakese at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 21 18:04:24 EST 2003

Hi,

I was wondering if anybody had experience in
developing programs using vtkPicker in C++ with MFC. I looked at the samples
pickCell, annotationPick ... but there is a problem that i could not solve.
In my project if you press shift button you see a circle and 4 circles
around it. Everyone of them has a function like zoom, elevation, azimuth,
yaw... now i want to pick my actor, but i got a problem with
SetEndPickMethod and can not pick my actor.
Does anyone can tell me something about it. Or do you have an example for
it.

Yasin
Uni Hannover