[vtkusers] vtkActor for a lowerleft 3-axes object ?

Malcolm Drummond malcolm at geovision.co.za
Mon Jan 20 16:27:16 EST 2003

Hi Sebastien

As an approach, here's something that I used in a project a couple of years
ago. I just hacked the CubeAxesActor, some of the comments are just
left-over from that and don't make sense! It needs XYZ text added (it was
required in a hurry so I just put in some static coloured text as a legend
underneath). Also needs things like position2. The whole thing needs
re-doing properly - if I remember right it wobbled at certain camera
distances.

Hope it's of some use
Malcolm