[vtkusers] vtkActor for a lowerleft 3-axes object ?

Sebastien Auclair sxa at fluent.com
Mon Jan 20 14:50:00 EST 2003

Hi !

Someone told me that VTK was already offering an actor for displaying a
3-axis icon on the lower left part of the rendering window. I can't find
anything that would do that. (See 3ds MAX or Autocad...etc)

Is VTK providing such an actor ? If not, does someone knows how to do that ?
An example... (We can't be the first to want such a feature so...)

It needs to correspond to the World coordinates.  It needs to be displayed
on the lower left part of all viewports and it must always be visible !

Thanks in advance !