[vtkusers] lib or dll?

Joseph Griffin jgriffin at pclnet.net
Fri Jan 17 18:39:32 EST 2003

Serge,
Try this:

In the menus go Tools->Options->Show directories for:"Library Files" and add
the directory path to the libs.

Now go Project->Settings, click the Link Tab and type in the name of each
*.lib that is in the directory path you added above (except the Python libs
of course)

You can also use CMake to have a project generated for you auto-magically.
Joseph