[vtkusers] Problems with vtkTkRenderWidget

jose beotegui jmbeotegui at yahoo.es
Fri Jan 17 07:40:06 EST 2003

Hi,

I'm using VTK 4.0 and Tcl/Tk on Windows.
I have done an interface using Tk and I've used a vtkTkRenderWidget
to render a volume and I've packed altogether.
I wish to destroy only the vtkTkRenderWidget but appears
a message like this:
"A TkRenderWidget is being destroyed before it
associated vtkRenderWindow is destroyed. This is very bad and usually
due to the order in which objects are being destroyed.
Always destroy the vtkRenderWindow before destroying the user
interface components".

But I've destroyed that vtkRenderWindow  before.
How can I resolve it?

Thanks in advance.

Code example

wm withdraw .
toplevel .visor
frame .visor.f1
vtkTkRenderWidget .visor.f1.video -width 400 -height 400 -rw renWin

pack .visor.f1.video -fill both -expand t
pack .visor.f1  -fill both -expand t

renWin Delete
destroy .visor.f1.video