[vtkusers] Dynamic Clipping Plane

Stephen Reilly stephen.reilly at ntlworld.com
Wed Jan 15 18:04:42 EST 2003

Hi,

I was wondering if there is a method of creating a clipping plane that
remains in place with respect to the camera.

I have a volume rendered, and am using clipping planes to look at the
internal structures. However, I was hoping that there would be a way of
setting the clipping plane with respect to the camera, and then movements of
the camera or volume would cause the clipping plane to move into or around
the volume.

I have been reading through the documentation and the textbook, but have so
far drawn a blank, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Stephen