[vtkusers] Color of texture map on isosurface

Michael m.ten.caat at wing.rug.nl
Wed Jan 15 09:32:54 EST 2003

Hello,
As a VTK newbie I am experiencing troubles in assigning color to an isosurface
using texture mapping.

The color of the isosurface automatically varies from red to blue as the value
increases from the minimum value (0) to the maximum value (1). As the color
of the isosurface changes, the color of the texture map also varies as it is
influenced by the original color.

What can I do to exactly assign the texture map plus its color to the
isosurface? I am using/hacking TCL, by the way.

Thanks in advance,
Michael ten Caat