[vtkusers] Problem: display on Xwin.

Jordan Miller jmil at MIT.EDU
Tue Jan 14 14:19:24 EST 2003

i would also suspect an opengl problem. i wouldn't know how to do it in
windows, but maybe you can borrow an apple mac os x laptop. mac os x is
based on bsd and has a native opengl interface. make sure you get a mac
os x 10.2 machine. i have successfully compiled all the necessary
components, so it's not that difficult. the tcl/tk written gui windows
work fine too. if you check out apple's new opengl accelerated X11
runtime (see attached), it may work better on the mac portable than on
your unix desktop.

Jordan