[vtkusers] Deleted input select methods in vtkGlyph3D

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Mon Jan 13 14:26:17 EST 2003

The methods SelectInputScalars, SelectInputVectors, and SelectInputNormals
have all been deleted from the vtkGlyph3D filter with a CVS log message
suggesting that they will become obsolete when VTK 4.2 is released.

What should we be using to select input arrays?  Should we be setting the
active array in the input's data set attributes?  I have heard that this
mode of input data selection would be revamped or changed completely in an
upcoming VTK release.

-Ken

   ****      Kenneth Moreland
    ***      Sandia National Laboratories