[vtkusers] problem with vtkStructuredGrid DeepCopy()

Sebastien MARAUX maraux at ondim.fr
Mon Jan 13 07:25:07 EST 2003

Hello,

I got problems using vtkStructuredGrid DeepCopy.
I use it to copy input to a class member vtkStructuredGrid.
When I only do

memberInput = Input;

with pointers, it works (but it is not clean regarding memory
allocation, as I cannot free the input element from where it
has been created)

Does any body have an idea.

I commonly use vtkPolyData->DeepCopy(arg); with
success, after allocating and setting points.

I did not found any allocate() method for vtkStructuredGrid,
does it exist ?

Does anybody have an example of vtkStructuredGrid
DeepCopy (in tcl, python java or c, I don't care) ?

Thank you

Seb MARAUX