[vtkusers] Can't get vtkPanel to show up in JFrame

Greg Buron gabriel at acm.wwu.edu
Fri Jan 10 16:42:12 EST 2003

Thanks for the input.  I actually got it to work with the default
vtkPanel.java.  I had put it in my project and had it in my package, which
after scouring the internet, i found out was "bad".  so i put it in my lib
directory (vtkPanel.class) and put it on the classpath.  works like a
charm with JFrame.

Thanks for your efforts thought.  the website I believe you refer to is

http://www.ncsa.uiuc.edu/~heiland/vtk/

if you need to know. Thanks again!

Greg

Greg Buron
gabriel at lister.acm.wwu.edu
Western Washington University ACM

"I feel like a one-legged man in a butt kicking contest..."