[vtkusers] Getting the content of render window

Farshid Dehmeshki farshid.dehmeshki at medicsight.com
Fri Jan 10 04:23:31 EST 2003

one solution is that you  use  SaveImageAsPPM to writing *.ppm file then you can convert it to bmp.

*******************************
Farshid  Dehmeshki
Software Engineer
Medicsight Plc
46 Berkeley Square
London
W1J 5AT
Tel : 020 7598 4074
Fax: 020 7598 4071
Email : farshid.dehmeshki at medicsight.com
Web Site : www.medicsight.com

The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only. It contains information which may be confidential and which may also be privileged. Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive for the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone
else. If you received it in error please notify us immediately and then destroy it. Further, we make every effort to keep our network free from viruses. However, you do need to verify that this email and any attachments are free of viruses as we can take no responsibility for any computer virus which might be transferred by way of this e-mail.