[vtkusers] Missing vtk.jar file on prebuilt Windows nightly version of java wrapper

Carlos Martínez Burgos cmarbur at iti.upv.es
Fri Jan 10 03:31:19 EST 2003

Hi all.

I use linux to develop, compiling VTK from sources with java wrapper.

I want to port my application to macos X and windows. The first is
difficult as I have realized. I think that the second question is not as
difficult as the first one because somebody is using java wrapper on
windows.

Well, I don't have VC++ or other C++ windows compiler so I have tried to
install the nightly built version of VTK (core and java wrapper).
Everythink is OK but no vtk.jar file is installed. We need these file to
compile, isn't it? I think that without this file, the installation is
useless.

I have sent similar mails some time ago and nothing is changed because I
have installed prebuilt version of VTK some times. This is a request to
somebody who can include this file on the .exe file of nightly prebuilt
version of VTK.

Thanks in advance.

Carlos Martínez Burgos      |     Instituto Tecnológico de Informática
Ingeniero Informático       |      Universidad Politécnica de Valencia
Tlf: +34 963877237          |                        Camí de Vera, S/N
cmarbur at iti.upv.es          |                   46071 Valencia - Spain
www.iti.upv.es/~cmarbur     |                           www.iti.upv.es