[vtkusers] Problems building CMake

Christopher Currie ccurrie at cns.nyu.edu
Tue Jan 7 16:35:12 EST 2003

Dear all,
    I'm attempting to build and install CMake on a Linux platform.  Running
"./configure" works just fine, but running "make install" (or just "make")
results in the following error:

No rule to make target '/Source/cmConfigure.cmake.h.in' needed by
'cmake.depends'

When I look in the \Source directory, I see that cmConfigure.h.tmp is empty.

 Anyone have any idea what might be wrong?  Thanks
Christopher Currie
New York University
Center for Neural Science and Dept of Psychology  FAX: +1 212 995-4349
6 Washington Place, Room 161                               TEL   +1 212
992-9585
New York, NY 10003 EMail: ccurrie at cns.nyu.edu