[vtkusers] (no subject)

rchqh rchqh at polyu.edu.hk
Tue Jan 7 08:03:09 EST 2003

Hi all,
I am developing a project to acquire realtime images from hardware.And I
planed to show every image one by one.For updating rendering scene,I adopted
vtkRenderer::Clear() to remove old image and then showed new image using
vtkRenderer::Render().But this method didn't work.I know that I can use
vtkRenderWindow::Render() to render updated scene,but this process is very
slow and stupid.Can you tell me some better method to solve such problem?I
also wonther how to use vtkRenderer::Clear() and vtkRenderer::Renderer().
Thanks a lot!

Wong Hing Wah