[vtkusers] AW:

Lakmal Gunasekara Lakmal.Gunasekara at t-online.de
Mon Jan 6 14:25:08 EST 2003

Hi

thanks for all your responses.

I've already checked out version 2.2 from the CVS+the matching vtkdata
project.

Compiles fine under HP-UX 10.20 with the Starbase library. The 3D speed is
amazing for such old hardware. Great! I've also compiled the same release on
one of my older Sun's that have Sun XGL library acceleration. This was also
no problem. All examples work very well.

BTW. I've also tried to compile VTK version 4.0 under HP-UX 10.20. There is
a bug in cmake that prevents it from compiling. I've already fixed it for me
and will send a report to the CMake guyes.

Thanks,

Lakmal
vtkusers at public.kitware.com