[vtkusers] clipping triangle with triangle in 2D

Mathieu Malaterre malat at free.fr
Thu Jan 2 06:10:31 EST 2003

Seb,
   Not sure if I understand your problem, but you could adapt:
vtkLinearSubdivisionFilter (
http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkLinearSubdivisionFilter.html)
to your 2D problem (if this is more an edge refinement rather than a clipping)

HTH
mathieu

En réponse à sebastien MARAUX <maraux at ondim.fr>:

> Is it possible to clip a triangle cell with another in VTK, and
> is it possible to do it quickly ? (ie not using vtkClipPolyData
> + 3 planes). I manage 2D data.
>
> I just need a way of clipping a triangle with another.
> If someone know some good algorithm to do this, it would
> be great.
>
> Thanks
>
> Seb

If you can\'t beat your computer at chess, try kick boxing.