[vtkusers] use of vtkcelllocator, automaticon/off and setnumberofcellsperbuckets

sebastien MARAUX maraux at ondim.fr
Thu Jan 2 06:02:06 EST 2003

Hello,

I browsed the doc about vtkCellLocator, and I cannot figure
out what do automaticon/off and setnumberofcellsperbucket.

I'm interested in setting this values, as it seems to make
output precision vary.

I tried to set automatic to off, but it takes a while,
with 20 cells, to build the locator.

With automatic set to on, It seems that
setnumberofcellsperbucket does not have any effect on
output quality.

Does anybody have an idea about how using this values ?

Thanks

Seb