[vtkusers] Testing vtkProgrammableAttributeDataFilter in python??

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu at aero.iitm.ernet.in
Fri Feb 28 10:59:16 EST 2003

>>>>> "MvdR" == Maurice van de Rijzen <maurice at akst.tn.tudelft.nl> writes:

    MvdR> Dear all.  I'm currently trying to understand how vtk
    MvdR> executes its pipeline in combination with a programmable
    MvdR> filter.  I've three inputs that I want to connect with the
    MvdR> vtkProgrammableAttributeDataFilter, the first one is an
    MvdR> instance of vtkImageData and the other two are vectors
    MvdR> converted to vtk.

Just a quick suggestion that might or might not help.  Perhaps you
should look at Examples/Modelling/Python/reconstructSurface.py and
Examples/DataManipulation/Python/FinancialField.py and see what they
do.  They dont use vtkProgrammableAttributeDataFilter but use
vtkProgrammableDataObjectSource and vtkProgrammableFilter.

prabhu