[vtkusers] Managing the destruction of Image Viewers (or vtkWindow)

Tuhin tk.sinha at vanderbilt.edu
Thu Feb 27 10:19:06 EST 2003

Hello all,

	I'm having some trouble managing the destruction of a vtkImageViewer (or
vtkWindow) in C++ under linux.  My first question is what happens when the
user clicks the close button window decoration, i.e. where and how is the
XDestroyEvent handled.  Is the vtkImageViewer object deleted when its
vtkWindow is destroyed?  For my application, I want to know when a certain
window is destroyed or how to prevent the destruction of windows by the user.
Is this possible? Sorry if this is newbish.

TIA

Tuhin
--
Graduate Research Assistant