[vtkusers] bug with multiple render windows?

John Biddiscombe john.biddiscombe at mirada-solutions.com
Fri Feb 21 08:40:55 EST 2003

I can only conclude that either 1/ vtk developers don't read this list very
often, or 2/ they don't consider it a requirement to create software which
uses multiple render windows.
<<<

3/ Developers are very busy and they secretly hope that users will find bugs, fix them and then post fixes to the list.

The bug you mention must be relavtivel recent, because my own apps create many renderwindows and in the past I've tested extensively to find leaks. Last time I looked it was ok...but....

JB