[vtkusers] Streamlines in time dependent flow field

Michael Hilbinger michael.hilbinger at nmfgmbh.de
Tue Feb 18 04:58:57 EST 2003

Hi all,

I have a question concerning streamlines.

We luckily succeded in treating stationary fields with vtkStreamLine using
vtkRungeKutta4 integration method. Really nice visualizations!

I was wondering if it is possible to perform visualizations with streamlines
in an time dependent flow field with vtk?
Have we got to change the integration method and what structure is
recommended to use for the huge amount of data?

I really would appreciate if anybody would share his experience on that.

Yours
Michael

     _o
  --/->