[vtkusers] Transparency

BERT Sylvain bert at esigetel.fr
Fri Feb 14 07:37:56 EST 2003

Hello David,

I  only must make the background transparent and now, I have the handle
of my window.
I created the vtk window with vtkWin32OpenGLRenderWindow.

Do u know how to put the WS_EX_LAYERED const in my code ? Because my
transparency function needs it.
For instance, when u create an simple window, u do:

HWND hwnd = CreateWindowEx(WS_EX_LAYERED,"MyWndClassEx","Title",
WS_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW,......)

But with vtk ???????

Thanks to help me.

Sylvain.