[vtkusers] Problems with output-spacing

Felix Fischer f.fischer at fh-aachen.de
Thu Feb 13 15:49:08 EST 2003

Hallo,

I have some problems with displaying 2d-images from 3d data. It is always
displayed with spacing 1.0 in each direction, although I set the proper
values before.

This is how my pipeline looks like:

ImageImport -> [ImageChangeInformation ->] ImageReslice -> ImageMapper ->
Actor2D

If I use this pipeline:

ImageImport -> [ImageChangeInformation ->] ImageReslice -> ImageShiftScale -

> ImageActor

the images are displayed correctly. The disadvantage here is that
ImageActor requires UnsignedChar data as input and I have to scale the data
down before displaying it.

Is there a way to use the upper pipeline with maintaining the spacing
information?

Thanks,
Felix