[vtkusers] Picking not working - or very strangely

Malcolm Drummond malcolm at geovision.co.za
Mon Feb 10 03:23:11 EST 2003

Hi Paul

I see there's a method 'SetEventInformationFlipY' which already takes care
of the problem I described. I don't know my way around these sample apps.
Try finding some sort of pattern to the behaviour - is it just the vertical
value that's out or is it both coords etc. - and then repost your problem
with more info.

Malcolm