[vtkusers] Dataset Animation in VTK

Lucas Peetz Dulley dulley at lsi.usp.br
Thu Feb 6 11:41:53 EST 2003

Hi everyone!

I have some meteorological datasets (GRIB files) and the data ( like
temperature, humidity, pressure etc ) is collected in a daily/hourly basis.

I've been able to display the data as Volumes, Isosurfaces, vectorfields
and Slices.

But then someone asked me: "How about animating these datasets through
time?" ... I said : "what the hell, lets do it! :)"

The only way I could think of is doing several AddProp / RemoveProp in
sequence, swapping one dataset (at time T) by the other one (at time 2T).

Does anyone have any other suggestions/solutions for this matter? I
really would appreciate it :)

Thanks in advance,

Lucas

--
Lucas Peetz Dulley   <dulley at lsi.usp.br>
Virtual Reality Center - CAVERNA Digital