[vtkusers] visual studio .Net 7

Leila Baghdadi baghdadi at sickkids.ca
Tue Feb 4 16:22:46 EST 2003

hey everyone

I was wondering if anyone has compiled vtk with visual studio .Net 7
successfully. I seem to have a linking problem which dumps the following
message and also causes a crash.

Fatal Error LNK 1181: can not open input file C:\Pyth?vtkCommonPython
Fatal Error LNK 1181: can not open input file vtkCom?vtkFilteringPython
Fatal Error LNK 1181: can not open input file vtkFilter?vtkImagingPython
Fatal Error LNK 1181: can not open input file vtkFilter?vtkGraphicsPython

where I placed the ? I can not see the char , I guess this is due to the
crash it causes.

Can anyone help

Thanks