[vtkusers] vtkScalarBarActor and log color maps

Edward Bachta ebachta at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Tue Feb 4 15:07:04 EST 2003

I have a color bar associated with a log color map, and with a standard
blue to red scheme the bar is almost completely red with a little blue and
green occupying ~%1 of the low end. The labels progress linearly over the
range. I would have expected the labels to progress logorithmically over
the range so that I can clearly see the colors in the map. Can I get this
effect without having to write my own lookup table/scalar bar?

--
Ed Bachta