[vtkusers] Error running TestVTKCanvas.java + RenderCreate + UnsatisfiedLinkError + BJ6

Louis le Grange louis at softflo.com
Sat Dec 27 10:49:01 EST 2003

Dear All

>From browsing the previous posts regarding problems with vtkPanel.java I
could not resolve my problem below when running TestVTKCanvas.java. Could
anyone please direct me to the cause? The compilation is successufull. The
error while the application is runnning is

Exception occurred during event dispatching:
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: RenderCreate
at vtktest.vtkPanel.RenderCreate(Native Method)

Thanks in advance
Louis