[vtkusers] VTK with GTK

shrinivas kulkarni kshrinivas at operamail.com
Sat Dec 20 06:25:01 EST 2003

Hi guys,

I am using GTK to display VTK in it's window. The problem I am facing here is, some how I am not able to get OnFocus event for window containing VTK. I am not sure if I am posting it to right mailing list.
Following are details of what I am using to do so:
GTK+ 2.2.4,
VTK 4.2
Also I am using vtkInteractorStyleTrackballCamera to override default style.

Can anybody tell me why I am not able to get OnFocus event. I have tried mapping callback to GTK's expose event too, but alas!!

Anyway, any help is really appreciated.

Regards,
Shrini.