[vtkusers] VTK 4.2.5

Ken Martin ken.martin at kitware.com
Fri Dec 19 15:15:37 EST 2003

VTK 4.2.5 has now been released. It has been tagged in CVS and there is a
tar file available from the web/ftp site. Hopefully I'll get a windows
installer out in the next couple weeks. This release primarily includes some
python changes and improvements. It also includes a vtkFloatingPointType
definition in Common/vtkSystemIncludes.h that can be used to aid in making
application code portable between the current VTK release and upcoming
releases with the double interface. Let me know if you run into any problems
with this release.

Thanks
Ken

Ken Martin, PhD