[vtkusers] texture ontop of texture ?

Benoit Regrain benoit.regrain at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Mon Dec 15 03:29:54 EST 2003

Hi,

An other solution would be to create new classes for multi-textures.
The goal of that is to change the mapping calculs made by OpenGL
and set the depth test to EQUAL in place of GREATER when you
render the second texture (it's the software method to render
multi-texturing).

I hope have been  as clear as can be

Benoit