AW: [vtkusers] texture ontop of texture ?

de Boer Ingo I.deBoer at polytec.de
Fri Dec 12 10:57:09 EST 2003

Hi David,

> The only way to avoid this weird mixing (other than using an offset)
> is to have the textures share the same vertices.
I have thought of that. But they don't share the same vertives.
Then I tried clipping the large texture with the polygons of the small
one. The results where just bad...

> Z value.  I don't know if this is a clear explanation, but it should
> give you the general idea.
Hmmm... I think I got the idea... I will try on that....

Thanks,
  Ingo

---
Dr.-Ing. Ingo H. de Boer

Polytec GmbH
Polytec-Platz 1-7, 76337 Waldbronn, Germany
phone: ++49 7243 604 106
fax  : ++49 7243 604 255