[vtkusers] Reconstruction from Unorganized Points and sampling the scalar

Alok Sutradhar sutradha at uiuc.edu
Thu Dec 11 02:03:49 EST 2003

Hi All

What would be the best way to do reconstruction from unorganized points in 3D
using VTK ?
I have a dataset of unorganized points in 3D and I not only want to do the
surface reconstruction but also I want some structured point inside the volume.
Does anyone have experience regarding this.

Also,  what would be the best way to sample the
scalars at the original unorganized points to the new points in the data set.

Thanks

Alok