[vtkusers] Bug in vtkInteractorStyle?

#LIM LAY NA# wolken at pmail.ntu.edu.sg
Sat Dec 6 10:41:48 EST 2003

Hi all,

I was testing out the different interactor styles on the cone example
using

  vtkRenderer *ren = vtkRenderer::New();

  vtkRenderWindow *renWindow = vtkRenderWindow::New();

    renWindow->AddRenderer(ren);

  vtkRenderWindowInteractor *iren = vtkRenderWindowInteractor::New();

    iren->SetRenderWindow(renWindow);

vtkInteractorStyleJoystickActor *style =
vtkInteractorStyleJoystickActor::New();

style->SetInteractor(iren);

  renWindow->Render();

  //  Begin mouse interaction

  iren->Start();

When I clicked on any the cone actor on the screen this error window
pops up:

ERROR: In C:\martink\vtk42\VTK\Rendering\vtkInteractorStyle.cxx, line
404

vtkInteractorStyleJoystickActor (0x050D06C8): Timer stop failed

Is this a bug or have I done anything wrong? Please help. Thanks.