[vtkusers] (no subject)

张 明 zmzju at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 6 11:17:17 EST 2003

hi all,
   I am writing a program, the one aim of it is to change cell color  from
one
color to another one after the user clicked the 3Dobject. I use
vtkCellPicker to get the cellId, then call the code beneathed.

  Mapper->GetInput()->GetCellData()->GetScalars()->SetTuple1(cellId,0);

it was called correctly but the color of the picked cell was not changed.
(i have setted vtkLookupTable and so correctly.)

waiting for your letter!

zmzju at hotmail.com

2003.12.07