[vtkusers] VTK with C#

Asad Abu-Tarif asada at aqi.com
Fri Dec 5 13:28:52 EST 2003

I just found this example for using C# with
Open GL. It passes a C# window to an
open GL program. It is quite simple.

I'll work on it in the next couple of weeks and
see if I can get it to do the same for passing
a C# window to VTK!

http://www.colinfahey.com/opengl/csharp.htm

- Asad

Asad Abu-Tarif, Ph.D., PMP