[vtkusers] Using vtkFlRenderWindowInteractor

shrinivas kulkarni kshrinivas at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 3 01:19:00 EST 2003

Thanks Charl.
I was able to use your vtkFlRenderWindowInteractor with FLTK2.0. Only
changes I need to made were:

#include <FLTK/win32.H>
#include <FLTK/x.H>

and
RenderWindow->SetWindowId( (void *)fl_xid( this ) );
RenderWindow->SetWindowId( (void *)fltk::CreatedWindow::find(this)->xid);

After these changes I was able to use your code with FLTK 2.0.

Cheers!

Shrinivas