[vtkusers] Using vtkFlRenderWindowInteractor

Sean McInerney seanm at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Tue Dec 2 22:15:17 EST 2003

What platform are you trying to compile on? I smell windows ... no?
vtkFLTK has NOT been reworked for FLTK 2.x, but who knows, it could
work. Also, if you are compiling for WIN32, the current release probably
will not work. A few WIN32 "issues" are currently being worked out and
have not been released (soon). Try pulling the latest revisions from
CVS. I have attempted to eliminate or segregate all platform-specific code.

http://vtkfltk.sourceforge.net/

-Sean