[vtkusers] Add two renderers to vtkBorlandRenderWindow

Xianjin Yang Yang at AGIUSA.COM
Fri Aug 29 10:46:48 EDT 2003

Hi Dean,

Thanks for your advice. In the demo project of vtkBorlandRenderWindow, I found
that one can do something like this

BorlandRenderWindow->GetRenderWindow()->AddRenderer(ren1);

I got what I expected on the screen by doing this. But I got access violation
errors in several OpenGL-related vtk classes when I exited my program.

Is it OK to add another renderer this way? Say,
BorlandRenderWindow->GetRenderWindow()->AddRenderer(ren2);

When I do this: BorlandRenderWindow->GetRenderer(), I do not know which renderer
I would end up with.

Yang