[vtkusers] Issues with VTK 4.2

Leila Baghdadi baghdadi at sickkids.ca
Thu Aug 28 11:39:00 EDT 2003

Hey Tom

I am afraid, I am gonna have to disagree with your comment
" it's never gotten any easier to install and configure".

I have vtk on two machines with redhat 9.0 in one and windows 2000 in
another and I can tell you I have not experienced any problems compiling
or building vtk in either of my machines.

Eventhough, you have posted a list of all the problems, I must say at
least the introduction of Cmake has made everyone's life much easier.

Leila