[vtkusers] VS: ÄvtkusersÅ Re: vtkusers digest, Vol 1 #2035 - 18 msgs

Hämäläinen Janne Janne.Hamalainen at hus.fi
Tue Aug 26 04:15:24 EDT 2003

Thanks for the answer, the Mayavi frontend seems interesting. Anyhow, I need
to find the way to do the thing myself. We are developping our own software
package, and I need to implement this feature to the existing software. I
took only a quick glance at Mayavi, and I couldn't yet find where they blend
volumes.

I'm still open for any suggestions on how to blend two volumes so that both
would have different color (please, see my original message at the end of
this message).

-Janne